Go Greyhound to Gotham City Contest Offers Dark Knight Fans Chance to Live Like Bruce Wayne
Ever wonder what it’s like to live like a billionaire? The closest way I’ll ever get to do so is probably through this Go Greyhound to Gotham City contest offered in partnership between Warner Bros.’ The Dark Knight Rises and Greyhound Bus Lines.
In recognition of the highly anticipated July 20, 2012, release of The Dark Knight Rises, fans can enter the contest between now and Aug. 3, 2012, for an opportunity to live large in the Big Apple for a few days. The grand prize includes:
- Round-trip airfare for 2 to NYC
- Private limo to and from the airport/hotel
- 3 night-stay at the Forbes Five-Star and Five-Diamond Trump International Hotel, Central Park
- A sunset champagne helicopter tour over Manhattan
- Dinner at Jean-Georges restaurant (awarded 3 Michelin Stars)
Entering is easy-peasy, just fill out this quick entry form on the Go Greyhound to Gotham City contest page then sit back, pour yourself a Shirley Temple, and dream like a billionaire. (Because if you want to be like Bruce Wayne, Batman does not drink alcohol.)
Check out this trailer for The Dark Knight Returns. Are ya excited yet?