Are you comfortable traveling? If so, here’s a budget travel tip, Red Roof is offering discounted rates through the end of 2020. Read on for details…
Living through the coronavirus pandemic has led to some strange times. The positive side is, we’re figuring out ways to adjust and adapt to new ways of living full lives. Some of those ways include taking more road trips and exploring our backyard and neighboring communities. Many folks are teleworking in destinations with plenty of social distancing. I’m getting ready for a road trip, my first overnight adventure since February, into Georgia for the Gold Ticket Treasure Hunt. My plans are somewhat fluid but one night I’ll be staying at one of my favorite brand hotels, Red Roof.
Why I Stay at Red Roofs
As I’ve traveled north and back to visit family and on other occasions, I’ve stayed at Red Roofs and the reasons I like them include:
- They are typically easy to find and on or near major roadways, which is perfect for late-night road trippers.
- They are dog-friendly and pets stay free! Plus, Radcliff finds the beds extra comfy! Whether he’s curling up next to me or on his own bed.
- Rooms are clean and the last couple of years since I’ve started staying in them, they have been redone and look like new. This makes them comfortable.
- The rooms I’ve stayed had the internet speed I need to stay connected!
- Red Roofs are easy on my budget and that is a really good thing.
- The guest loyalty program called RediRewards(tm) lets you earn points which can be used for free future stays or redeem for gift cards, merchandise, or electronics. RediPoints can be earned and redeemed with Red Roof Inn, Red Roof PLUS+, The Red Collection®, and HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof™.
- During these days of COVID-19, they have new cleaning protocols putting guests’ safety front and center. It’s Red Roof RediClean™. From a press release, “Red Roof is following all government guidelines and best practice policies to protect guests and employees, in alignment with American Hotel Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Safe Stay initiative, an industry-wide enhanced standard of health and safety protocols.”
- Enhanced sanitation is happening in common areas and hotel rooms (cleaning everything from TVs to remote controls and doorknobs to light switches and every other piece in the room). Guests are asked to wear facial coverings and staff are following CDC protective measures. Learn more in the release.
Hotel Room Discounts at Red Roofs Through 2020:
- Redi to Roadtrip – 25% off nightly rates and 30% rates of one week or more. This offers travelers a discount on bookings.
- Student Support Program – 30% off nightly rate – valid thru 12/31/20 – use code 627535. This is for students looking to quarantine or looking for fall semester housing.
- Work Under Our Roof – starting $39 offered Mon-Fri 8am-6pm – 12/31/20 –use code OFFICE. This offers remote workers a quiet, comfortable space to work away from home where things may be a bit hectic especially if everyone is home teleworking and e-learning.
- Hospital Refresh – starting $39 offered Mon-Fri 8am-6pm – 12/31/20 – use code REFRESH. This offers first responders a place to rest and recharge during the day.
- First Responders – 20% off – ongoing – use code 627587. Red Roof always offers a discount to first responders, our frontline heroes.
Ready to begin your journey? Visit the Red Roof website.