Hey, America. Little Debbie® snacks is taking the show on the road with the Million Smile Mission Tour for the next eight months and you have the opportunity to win fab prizes including treats, digital cameras, gift cards and a 2011 Airstream Sport travel trailer.
I love Airstreams so be I’ll be entering the contest as much as possible. Enter at littledebbie.com or “like” them on Facebook and enter to win.
You can be part of the Little Debbie experience by meeting up with the Smile Squad who are touring the Northeast in an Airstream Sport travel trailer this fall. The road trip began today in Buffalo and upcoming stops include New York, Philadelphia and Burlington, Vermont. Come spring, Little Debbie will be sharing smiles on the West Coast. Check out littledebbie.com for the most up to date tour schedule.
A million people are asked to share their smiles and participate in the national Little Debbie photo mosaic portrait. This can be done by visiting the Smile Squad and uploading a photo or, if Million Smile Mission Tour won’t be in your neck of the woods you can still be part of the fun by uploading a photo of you showing off those pearly whites to littledebbie.com or facebook.com/littledebbie.
While checking out the Little Debbie website be sure to enter the contest daily to win prizes but remember, I’ll be winning the Airstream Sport travel trailer. It’s mine. Mine. Mine.
Here are details about the Million Smile Mission Tour Travel Trailer, in case you want to get your own:
* 2011 Airstream Sport travel trailer.
* Lightweight and nimble, it’s perfect for those who want to just hitch-up and go.
* This 16-foot long, 8-foot wide premium compact trailer lets you live large.
* It is spacious and airy with its own lights, water, shower and fuel for cooking.
* Its ultra light weight allows it to be towed efficiently by most smaller and mid-sized sport utility vehicles, or even the family car, with outstanding fuel efficiency.
The contest ends June 30, 2011 so you have plenty of opportunities to win.