Health & Beauty: “Eye” See a Difference After Using Fysiko Lash Growth Serum
“Eye” see a difference after using opens in a new windowFysiko Lash Growth Serum and for four months (that’s 16 weeks!), can you? Way back in May when this beauty experiment began I really wasn’t sure what to expect. Would it really give me #LongerLashes as it promised? Would my lashes become more lush?
Comparing photos from Day 1 to the end of Week 16 (see top photo), there’s definitely a difference in fullness and length. Between the end of Week 7 and Week 12, I’m not sure if there’s much difference but after keeping up with it and “seeing” this through to the end there is a difference.
My Advice for Using Fysiko Lash Growth Serum:
- Be sure to clean off the tip with an alcohol pad before dipping it back into the bottle.
- Apply one layer once a day, that’s all you need.
- The bottle is mighty. Although it doesn’t look like it there is a four-month supply in that little bottle.
- Avoid getting the serum in your eyes. It doesn’t sting and your eyeball won’t be growing lashes – I accidentally did it – just save the serum for your lashes or…
- Looking for fuller eyebrows? Although I haven’t tried it, Fysiko can be used on your brows and many users have seen results.
- I opted to use the serum just on my upper lashes because I didn’t want them to tangle with longer lower lid lashes! If that’s your thing then go ahead and apply the serum to the bottom lid lashes.
- Be consistent. It really hasn’t been difficult remembering to apply the serum each morning. It’s become part of my normal routine.
- Be patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day and your lashes won’t grow overnight. After applying the growth serum WAIT 15 minutes before popping in your contacts or applying any eye makeup. Trust me, there are other things you can do during those 15 minutes. This gives the serum time to absorb and do it’s magic.
- Be a rock star! Flaunt those lashes with pride and practice that wink for whatever situation may arise.
- I didn’t notice this at first but the color of my eyelids have turned a bit brown and I’m assuming it’s from the serum.
- Once you see the growth and fullness you’ll want to keep on using it!
Be sure to check out what others are saying on Influenster’s opens in a new windowFysiko Eyelash Growth Serum review page.
Follow the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag opens in a new window#LongerLashes.
My #LongerLashes Journey:
opens in a new windowDisclosure: I’ve received this product complimentary from opens in a new windowInfluenster for testing purposes. I am not receiving any compensation to review it and opinions are my own.