Don’t think you can afford to take a summer vacation? Think again. CyberSummer may be the economical solution.
Beginning at midnight EST on June 21, 2015, for 48 hours, 27 hotels and resorts are uniting in the third annual CyberSummer event. Travelers can celebrate the summer solstice by finding exclusive online deals such as stays at four-diamond resorts for $99 per night, free nights, 50 percent off five-star hotels and more.
Take a peek at all the offers by visiting opens in a new windowwww.CyberSummerTravel.com and be ready to book away on June 21 and 22, 2015. Offers are valid for travel throughout the summer and in many cases, throughout the year.
As you’ll see, participating hotels are set in stunning locations and range from the beaches of Mexico and Caribbean to the beautiful waters of Florida and majestic forests of New England to the mountains of Latin America.
Here’s a sampling of where you could be spending your summer vacation:
• Stanton South Beach, Miami, Florida – 25% off, starting at $149/night
• Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota, Florida – 30% off, starting at $126/night
• The Resort at Longboat Key Club – Longboat Key, Florida – 30% off, starting at $182/night
• Circa 39 Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida – Rates starting at $99/night
• The Hotel Zamora, St. Petersburg, Florida – 50% off rates starting at $125/night
• Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, Jupiter, Florida – $99/night Sunday – Thursday, $139/night
• The Palms Hotel & Spa, Miami Beach, Florida – 30% off best available rates, starting at $139 (mid-week) and $209 (weekend)
• Sense Beach House, Miami, Florida – Starting at $179/night
• Sandpearl Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida – Rates starting at $249/night on Sunday- Wednesday ($150 nightly savings)
• W Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Starting at $169/night
• Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Aruba – 35% off, starting at $187/night
• Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel Haiti, Haiti – 40% off, starting at $119 per night
• St. Kitts Marriott Resort, St. Kitts, West Indies – Starting at $109/night
• San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Puerto Rico – 30% off best available rate,
• CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort, Mexico – Up to 40% off rates, starting at $114/night
• Casa Palopó, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala – 35% off, starting at $102/night
• Ecoventura, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador – 30% off select departures, savings of $2,460 per cabin based on double occupancy
Why Book During CyberSummer?
- CyberSummer is an opportunity to book a hotel stay while being easy on your bank account.Discover your adventurous side and book a hotel in a destination you’ve never visited before.
- You need a vacation. As Americans, some of us are still experiencing vacation fatigue meaning, many people didn’t take vacations or travel during the Great Recession. We’ve reached a point where we just need to hit the road and explore.
- Become more productive. Vacations can increase productivity. According to a study conducted for the opens in a new windowU.S. Travel Association people are more productive after taking time off.
- Reconnect. Whether you’re traveling alone or with loved ones and/or friends, going on vacation has this magical power of recharging your soul and reconnecting with what’s important in life.
- And the best reason…just BECAUSE!
Nuts & Bolts About #CyberSummer
The sale will run from 12:00 a.m. EST on Sunday, June 21, 2015 to 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, June 22, 2015. Reservations are subject to availability and black out dates. View participating hotels, offers and booking details at the opens in a new windowCyberSummer website.
Where in the world will you be traveling this summer?