Imagine yourself up, up and away in a magical balloon looking out over the high desert. Here’s your opportunity to win a trip for two to Albuquerque, New Mexico, the location of the world’s largest hot air balloon festival called the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. This year’s buoyant festival takes place Oct. 2 – 10, 2010.
This uplifting getaway is valued at more than $1,500 and valid for two people, Oct. 4 – 6, 2010 and includes:
- Two nights at Nativo Lodge, a Heritage Hotels & Resorts property;
- Two days admission to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta® including VIP access to the Gondola Club Hospitality Suite;
- A balloon ride for two with Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Company;
- Admission to the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum;
- A $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping.
Enter the sweepstakes at www.ItsATrip.org/balloon-festival and register by Sept. 6, 2010.
About the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
Now celebrating its 39th year, the New Mexico skies will fill with more than 500 colorful balloons floating over Albuquerque’s high desert landscape. The nine-day festival includes a daily launch of hundreds of balloons at Balloon Fiesta Park; hot air and gas balloon competitions; spectacle of Mass Ascensions, Balloon Glows and Special Shapes; and hundreds of booths offering arts and crafts and tasty cuisine.
Although I haven’t been (yet) looks as though Albuquerque offers many affordable adventures including the world’s longest aerial tramway, year-round ballooning, soaring in a glider, skiing and amazing views from the 10,000-foot Sandia Peak.