*CLOSED* Giveaway: Seeking Unique Gifts for Him? How About an Xperience Days Gift Certificate
**This giveaway has closed.**
Seeking unique gifts for him? You know what I’m talking about, a Father’s Day gift that will knock dear old Dad’s socks off. Has it been Daddy’s dream to speed around the track in a stockcar? Or, maybe your fearless father has always wanted to take a scenic ride in a biplane? Perhaps Papa is a self-proclaimed beer connoisseur who would appreciate a pub crawl tour?
Unique Gifts for Him and Her
Whether shopping for a holiday, birthday or “just because,” wow the man in your life (or gal) with a gift from Xperience Days. Since 2004, Xperience Days has helped more than 100,000 people give memorable and unique gifts to those they care about. As the name implies, they specialize in unique experiences ranging from NASCAR driving to airplane rides and culinary tours to hot air balloon rides along with a little bit of everything else awesome.
There are thousands of experiences available across the U.S. and if there isn’t an experience offered where you live, this just gives you an excuse to plan a vacation. If you’re not sure what experience to purchase, opt for a gift certificate. I’m a big fan of gift certificates because they’re practical. Plus, let’s face it, some of just have too much stuff and a unique experience makes the perfect gift for those not into material things.Giveaway for a $100 Xperience Days Gift Certificate
Thanks to Xperience Days, I’m giving away one (1) $100 Xperience Days gift certificate to one of my blog readers!
There are a couple of ways to enter this contest and you can do it with the handy-dandy Rafflecopter widget below. Do it by:
- Telling me what your idea of an extreme experience is by posting a comment on this post (mandatory)
- Posting a Tweet about the giveaway (optional; see the Rafflecopter widget; this can be done daily)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Legal Stuff
- Entry period is 12:01 a.m. ET June 1, 2012 through 12:01 a.m. ET June 16, 2012
- All entries will be verified. In the event the winner has not completed the required tasks another winner will be selected.
- No purchase necessary to enter to win.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
- One entry per household and void where prohibited.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries. Winner will be chosen using random.org.
- The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of email notification, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- One winner will receive a $100 Xperience Days gift certificate voucher provided by Xperience Days.
- Gift certificate voucher is valid for 12 months after being issued.
- The voucher can be used against any of the experiences on the xperiencedays.com website.
- SoloTravelGirl.com is not liable or responsible for the delivery of or shipping of, condition of prize upon receipt or satisfaction with any of the prizes donated by outside sponsors.
- Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- This giveaway is in NO way affiliated with or sponsored by Twitter or WordPress.
- Value of this giveaway is $100 however it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing jenniferAhuber@gmail.com after June 20, 2012.
Disclosure: I’ve heard of Xperience Days over the years and have seen them in the American Express program so I’m delighted they reached out offering this giveaway for my readers. The company is providing the gift certificate and they’re also fulfilling my need for adventure.