Win a Foodie Getaway in Vancouver and Whistler in “Top Chef” Style
Hey foodies! Pay attention to this sweepstakes. If you watched “Top Chef: Texas” this season then you know the show filmed the season finale in British Columbia. The finale included the final four chefs gathering ingredients at Granville Island Public Market and preparing a dish in Whistler’s PEAK 2 PEAK gondola . To celebrate, one winner and their guest will live like a “Top Chef” and taste first-hand why this piece of North America is a culinary paradise.
Details on how you can win the Vancouver and Whistler Top Chef Getaway sweepstakes:
Visit www.tourismvancouver.com/topchef to enter the Vancouver sweepstakes. Registration is open through April 13, 2012. Unfortunately, this sweepstakes is not open for residents of Florida. 🙁. Read the rules and regulations here.
And here’s what’s included in the Vancouver and Whistler Top Chef Getaway sweepstakes prize:
- Roundtrip airfare to Vancouver (for two) from any major airport in North America
- Two nights’ deluxe accommodation at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Private culinary tour of Granville Island Public Market
- $150 gift card to COAST or Black+Blue restaurants
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Vancouver to Whistler
- Two nights’ deluxe accommodation at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Biathlon experience courtesy of Whistler Sport Legacies
- Two one-day lift tickets for Whistler Blackcomb with a lunch certificate at Christine’s restaurant
- $100 dinner certificate to an award-winning Whistler restaurant
The prize mirrors the actual places and activities that Top Chef: Texas contestants experienced while filming in Vancouver and Whistler.
Now in its ninth season, Emmy-award winning Top Chef has been recognized as the No.1 food show on US cable. Top Chef airs in more than 20 countries with each episode repeating an average of 12 times. This is the first time the US version of Top Chef has filmed in Canada, an opportunity that was facilitated by the Canadian Tourism Commission, Tourism British Columbia, Tourism Vancouver, Tourism Whistler and Fairmont Hotels and Resorts.
As you recall, I visited Vancouver last June but it’s been years since I visited Granville Market. I’m sure it’s just as fabulous as ever. During my most recent trip, I found an awesome food truck – Feastro – and indulged on one too many Japadogs.