BIC is offering my readers a giveaway of a BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen to FIVE of my reads, a value of $4.99 each. Being a writer I’m a pen snob and picky about my pens and I can honestly say I’ve really enjoyed using this for the past couple of weeks.
Crazy Pen Lady and Proud of It
How much of a pen snob am I? Ever since a family in Japan introduced me to gel pens, that’s all I’ve been using and purchasing since October 2004. What happens when someone asks to borrow my pen? In a typical situation they don’t return them, right? Unless I hand them a non-gel pen (you know, the kind you pick up at a hotel), I’ll keep an eye on the pen and when I see them try to slip it into their purse or pocket, I’ll politely ask for my pen. Yup, I’m the crazy pen lady and not ashamed to admit it.
Yeah, I know it’s the 21st century which means not only do I carry a pen(s) and notebook but I’m slowly making the migration to using my iPad for note-taking. After three years or so I haven’t mastered typing on an iPad but have found handy apps allowing me to write out what I’m thinking, observing or listening to.
Writes and Glides Nicely
This is where the Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen by BIC comes in. Introduced in April 2013, this dual-purpose gadget is great for transitioning from paper to tablet with a flip and a click. I tried it out for two weeks by taking notes old school with the pen and with the stylus to navigate and take notes on my iPad and iPhone.
On one end is the retractable ballpoint pen writes very smooth, almost like a gel pen but without the possible smudging because the ink hasn’t dried. It has BIC’s Easy-Glide System® ink. The other end has a soft, round stylus that easily across my device’ glass screens.
Free App for Your Smart Device
If you don’t have an app for taking notes on your smart device, lucky you! My BIC Note was launched with the 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen. It’s a free app allowing you to take notes, doodle, draw, write to-do lists, and write whatever inspires you. You can also insert shapes and photos, change the ink color, use the highlight function and change the background, among other things. You can also organize these documents, email and print them, too.
It’s lightweight, it’s fashionable with the nice metallic finish of the barrel, writes and glides well and with a suggested retail price of $4.99, the BIC Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen is a home run!
Quick BIC Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen Facts:
- Stylus and ball pen in one
- Lightweight stylus for capacitive touchscreen devices, including tablets and smartphones
- Easily glides across screens providing fingerprint-free precision and control
- Retractable ball pen with Easy-Glide System® ink—BIC’s exclusive ink technology for smooth writing
- Available in four metallic barrel colors: silver, blue, pink and aqua
Ready to give it a try yourself? Thanks to BIC, I’m giving away one BIC Tech 2- in-1 Stylus and Pens to FIVE readers! Entering is easy. Just leave a blog comment letting me know if you prefer cursive or print writing (I’m old school and prefer cursive.) between 11 p.m. ET July 18 through 11 p.m. ET July 26, 2013. This Giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
Be sure to include your email address in the comment form (not the body of the comment).
FIVE winners will be selected at random.
The Legal Stuff
- Entry period is 11 p.m. ET July 18, 2013 through 11 p.m. ET July 26, 2013.
- All entries will be verified. In the event the winner has not left a blog comment another winner will be selected.
- No purchase necessary to enter to win.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
- One entry per household and void where prohibited.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries. Winners will be chosen using random.org.
- The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of email notification, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- Five winners will receive a one BIC Tech Stylus 2 in 1 Pen, a value of $4.99.
- SoloTravelGirl.com is not liable or responsible for the delivery of or shipping of, condition of prize upon receipt or satisfaction with any of the prizes donated by outside sponsors.
- Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Value of each item giveaway is $4.99 however it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing jenniferAhuber@gmail.com after Aug. 1, 2013.
About BIC Consumer Products USA
Did you know BIC was established in 1958 in Connecticut? The company is recognized for providing high-quality, affordable products, that are accessible to all. With a brand promise of delivering “More for your money…Always!”, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, affordable products, accessible to all. Through this unwavering dedication BIC has become one of the most recognized brands in the world today.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product in order to try and five to give away (directly shipped from BIC) in exchange for my honest opinion and a review of my experience. I did not receive any other compensation or incentive. Individual results or experiences may vary. You may obtain more detailed information from the company’s website.