Not sure about you, but I could really use some downtime to chill and Sense Beach House in Miami Beach has just the fix – the Solo Traveler Package valid now through May 31, 2014. I haven’t stayed at this boutique property (yet) but I’ve been around the the Florida tourism industry long enough to know the people who manage it. Let me say, they’re standards are high for quality guest experiences.
The beach house, located in Miami Beach’s South of Fifth neighborhood steps away from the beach, Sense Beach House offers a relaxed, chill luxury atmosphere and personalized service. It’s almost like having your own beach house as a retreat to unwind, sleep in, or soak up the sun atop the rooftop pool. The Local House, the hotel’s bistro, is popular with locals.
Here’s what’s included in the Solo Traveler Package at the Sense Beach House:
- Run of the House Accommodations
- Room Away from the Elevator (when available)
- Beach Bag pre-stocked with Magazines, Towel & Sunblock for use during stay
- Map of Miami Beach
- “Reserved” lounge chair at the rooftop pool
- Daily breakfast (in-room or at The Local House)
- One glass of wine per day at The Local House bar
Solo Traveler Package starts at $359 per night (plus applicable taxes) through May 31, 2014. Book the package online at SenseBeachHouse.com using promo code SOLOUNA.
Images Source: Sense Beach House