*CLOSED* It’s a Celebration! Giveaway for a $50 Prepaid Visa Card, May 1 – 31, 2012
***This Contest Has Ended***
Three years ago I launched this blog and have been growing it bit by bit. I truly appreciate everyone’s support in this crazy journey. I’m celebrating by hosting a giveaway for one (1) $50 Prepaid Visa Card with hopes it helps someone with their summer road trip. You can enter between May 1 and May 31, 2012.
Summer is the perfect time for a road trip and I’m still thinking about the amazing trip to Alaska last summer and my 40th birthday adventure to the Pacific Northwest a couple of years ago. Not sure what this summer has in store for me but I’d love to hear about your 2012 summer road trip plans.
There are a few ways to enter this contest and you can do it with the handy-dandy Rafflecopter widget below. Do it by:
- Sharing with me your ideal road trip destination by posting a comment on this post (mandatory)
- “Liking” my Facebook page (optional)
- Posting a Tweet about the giveaway (optional; see the Rafflecopter widget)
My Thanks To…
This blog wouldn’t be here without support from you, along with Jen with Blue Yonder Design who designed this site, hosts it and keeps me sane during little technical hiccups, and cartoonist Rob Smith Jr., who designed the Solo Travel Girl caricature. (Note: when it comes to politics, we just agree to disagree.)
The Legal Stuff
- Entry period is 12:01 a.m. ET May 1, 2012 through 12:01 a.m. ET June 1, 2012
- All entries will be verified. In the event the winner has not completed the required tasks another winner will be selected.
- No purchase necessary to enter to win.
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents age 18 and older.
- One entry per household and void where prohibited.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entries. Winner will be chosen using random.org.
- The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of email notification, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- One winner will receive a Visa gift card worth $50.
- SoloTravelGirl.com is not liable or responsible for the delivery of or shipping of, condition of prize upon receipt or satisfaction with any of the prizes donated by outside sponsors.
- Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other costs or expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- This giveaway is in NO way affiliated with or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, WordPress or Visa.
- Value of this giveaway is $50 however it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by emailing jenniferAhuber@gmail.com after June 5, 2012.
Best of luck and thank you for being here!
So why May 1 to launch? It’s my birthday so what better day to begin another journey than a birthday.
FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links with hopes of supporting my traveling habit.